Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Feeling Sexy?

Sexy is the delighted smile caught across the room. Eyes lighting up at a glance. Slow, sensual lovemaking. Being happy for no reason. A satisfying rearrangement of art or furniture. Sexy is an impromptu jam – with musical instrument, voice or body. A touch, a scent. An openness to the moment. Sexy is a tingling, an energy flow. Sex itself is sexy when S.E.X. = Synchronized Energy eXchange, Shared Energy eXchange. Tantric sex is sexy. It involves the eyes, the touch, the senses. The mind listening to the heart is sexy. Nature is sexy. A leaf unfurling, a bud releasing into bloom. The rich dark earth. Soft breeze caressing skin. The night sky, the full moon. Stars. Sunrise. Surprises.

A great relationship is sexy. Waking up in love. The first rush of hot chemical connection is definitely sexy. But then sometimes sexy gets lost in the chaos of family, friends, home, health and career.

Sexy can be recaptured. It’s always there, in the very core of our being. Our inner joy. Sexy isn't what we do, it's who we are.

3 comments:

  1. There's so much energy exchanged in sex it would light San Francisco, girl!!! I love these topics and so many kudos to you for spreading the truth. It's time for a Women's Revival where we pass onto the younger ones how sacred their sex truly is!

    Thanks so much for the comment on my blog (designsbyvennie.com/dbvword if you need a refresher) - I've followed you here and subscribed by email (LOVE that function! i live in email!)

    have an amazing blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you stopped by. Come again!

    My blog posts are not specifically about sexuality - they're about all the different ways I personally experience intimacy (Into-Me-See) in my daily life.

    The workshops I lead with my husband, our Intimacy Retreats, are designed to help couples experience intimacy in their relationships, which, yes, definitely need to include sexual connection that is meaningful to both of them. Lucky couples who attend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much truth in what you say about intimacy being important in relationships. My husband and I compliment each other daily. It's so important for couples to uplift each other as people "Honey, thank you for what you do for our family. You make me feel secure." We teach each other to love better when we do that, I think. I also tell women, be what you'd like your mate to be! Compliment him! Guys like that to, and in return, he'll compliment you.

    Anyways - I know I'm surely not saying anything you don't already know! :) Wonderful getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete